Explore the Community
Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums currently browsing
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

Help! Game glitched out when i was capturing a moltres.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dillsterX

Please help, when I was catching the Moltres at spawn, I used the master ball that was given with downloading the modpack but for some reason, it glitched out, the moltres disappeared, my orb is gone, and I don't have the moltres anywhere.

dillsterX

I have a screenshot showing that I actually did go into the battle with the Moltres, but for some reason, I'm not able to attach the image at the moment.

Link_TJZ

I have a screenshot showing that I actually did go into the battle with the Moltres, but for some reason, I'm not able to attach the image at the moment.
Hey dillsterX,

I'm sorry you experienced a glitch while trying to capture a Moltres! As you are having difficulty submitting the screenshot onto the forums, please go over to our Discord and submit a ticket through the #help-and-support channel (there will be instructions on how to create a ticket there, as well!). From there, you should be able to report your problem, along with your screenshot, and a member of our Staff will help you out as soon as possible. If you have any other concerns, please feel free to let me know and I'll address right away. Once again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for supporting our server! Stay safe and healthy.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.