Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums currently browsing
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

HIGHER PIXELMON SPAWN RATE

Audreytheblob

This server would be wayyyyy so more fun if I could actually capture pixelmon in the wild. It has taken me five days to find a Squirtle and I have yet to come across anything. Maybe my game is broken or something but I would actually stay with this server and buy a rank if it had more pixelmon in the wild. Other wise server is great.

Pikachu5137

This server would be wayyyyy so more fun if I could actually capture pixelmon in the wild. It has taken me five days to find a Squirtle and I have yet to come across anything. Maybe my game is broken or something but I would actually stay with this server and buy a rank if it had more pixelmon in the wild. Other wise server is great.
If you play coloured Pokémon spawn quite fast at warps maybe coloured might be for you?

ItsNwb_

Squirtle and starter Pokemon are listed as ultra rare in their biomes. The easiest way to get new pokemon to spawn is to be all of them around. Only so many npcs will spawn at a given time around a player, you have to get rid of some for new ones to spawn.