Explore the Community
Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums currently browsing
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

How do I upgrade my clan ranking in Pixelmon?

IBeGood

I am not sure how to upgrade my clan in Pixelmon and how to control gyms, I am just confused and I am pretty sure you are supposed to control gyms but I am not sure how

ComplexHand

Hey IBeGood 👋

if you head to /warp commands there should be a section for Clan Commands,
examples:
-/clan upgrade tag : ingame TagName used in chat usually in the form of [CLAN]
-/clan upgrade color1 or color2 : ingame TagColor for brackets or letters within brackets

Now with clans, they will deduct money from your clan balance every 8 hours which you need to add with /clan pay (Amount) if you do not keep up with the tax your clan will be disbanded and you will have to pay again to create it, the amount of tax will depend on how many members you have within your clan so don't try to add too many slots in when you don't need them and make sure you are genuinely ready to keep up with the price of running a clan. There's a different tier system that determines what gyms you can go for which have different rules for the pokemon you can use, so some will allow Legends and the others won't. The competition for gyms are quite skilled so I recommend you have a good team and two other officers with similarly great teams

Hopefully, this helps, if you have any more questions let us know or catch us at: https://discord.gg/YUhkuy6a
Take care now

-ComplexHand