Pixelmon Forums currently browsing
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

How do you dynamax?

Verannie_

Hey there!
So to dynamax, first of all you need to get dynamax band (on colored servers you can buy it in shop at /warp battletower, on rivals server you can get it from /raidshop)
Then you need to equip the band (open inventory, click the arrow at left side, next to your pokemons, then choose the first icon from top)
When you have the band equipped you should be able to use dynamax in battles (dynamax icon will appear at the center, between moves, you need to click it and then choose a move)

Amelia

Hey there!
So to dynamax, first of all you need to get dynamax band (on colored servers you can buy it in shop at /warp battletower, on rivals server you can get it from /raidshop)
Then you need to equip the band (open inventory, click the arrow at left side, next to your pokemons, then choose the first icon from top)
When you have the band equipped you should be able to use dynamax in battles (dynamax icon will appear at the center, between moves, you need to click it and then choose a move)
Something that wasn't mentioned here, is that you can also get the Dynamax Band quest from the Villagers in villages which is the easiest way of getting it. Battletower can be really brutal to do.

MaddPuppers

Something that wasn't mentioned here, is that you can also get the Dynamax Band quest from the Villagers in villages which is the easiest way of getting it. Battletower can be really brutal to do.
This should be disabled on the server. If you got it this way you need to report it. You can activate the quest but you aren't supposed to get the ban by the quest.

You have to get it from the Battle Tower on colored servers and the raid shop on Rivals.

Amelia

This should be disabled on the server. If you got it this way you need to report it. You can activate the quest but you aren't supposed to get the ban by the quest.

You have to get it from the Battle Tower on colored servers and the raid shop on Rivals.
I believe someone said that you were able to get it from the Quest. Guess it was misinformation

ItsJamesBowen

Any recommendation on how to make progress on Battletowers? I have done it 3 times and have 4 BPs to show for it. At my current progress will take 6 months to get the Band. Is the same pokemon always on every floor if I take notes? Has anyone ever written a guide?

Amelia

There's generally a few good pokemon, but it's really RNG based and depends on luck most of the time to my knowledge. I wish you the best of luck though!