Pixelmon Forums currently browsing
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

I Can't Join Copper Survival

HumphreyCornelius

In-game username: iwasyourfavorite

Hello, I'm having an issue where I cannot join Copper Survival. This issue has been going on for about 2 days now. Whether I click on Copper Survival from the hub, use the compass, or do /survival2 my loading screen stays stuck on "Loading Terrain..." I've explained the problem to staff in-game through messages, but none of them seem to know the solution to the problem. I am not using any clients, I'm on Minecraft's latest 1.18 version, and my wifi does not seem to be the issue. This situation is very odd and I'm just curious about what's going on because I am not having any problems with any other game, except for Copper Survival.

Thank you.

eskuzzi

im having an issue, Im playing survival and I got a Clue Scroll which Ive been completing for the las 2 days and now I have this riddle, which I think I have the answer for but I dont know where Im suppose to write it down. Help me pls, tell me how to finish this scroll once for all
thx a lot

Yoshi771

im having an issue, Im playing survival and I got a Clue Scroll which Ive been completing for the las 2 days and now I have this riddle, which I think I have the answer for but I dont know where Im suppose to write it down. Help me pls, tell me how to finish this scroll once for all
thx a lot
Hey there, if you take a look at my last reply to this thread from April, you'll see that this isn't the forums for the survival server. There is a link to the correct forums in my previous post, and I would still recommend joining their Discord server! :)