Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

I HAVE BEN BANNED

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotKaia

I started playing on complex pixelmon yesterday then i log on today and i was ban because of trying
to avoid punishment and alt abusing but i got banned while i was offlineScreenshot (2).png

AncientOne

You got banned because you used another account to play on the server when your main account got banned. It doesn't matter that you were offline :p

Link_TJZ

I started playing on complex pixelmon yesterday then i log on today and i was ban because of trying
to avoid punishment and alt abusing but i got banned while i was offline
Hey NotKaia,

I completely understand if you believe that an immediate permanent ban is incorrect on our part; however, in order to be unbanned from the server, you will need to create a ban appeal here. We will typically respond roughly two weeks after your appeal is submitted, but please be patient with us as we do receive high volumes of ban appeals on a regular basis. If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know and I'll address it as soon as possible. Once again, we do apologize for any inconvenience and hope to see you on the server again soon! Stay safe and healthy.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.