Immanui's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Immanui, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Immanui

Immanui New Member

1) What's your Minecraft username?
    Immanui
    2) What is your discord tag? (Example: @Admin#1234 - ensure you've joined the Complex discord)
    Immanui#4792
    3) Which server do you primarily play on? (Red, Blue, Yellow, Crystal, Gold, Silver)
    Crystal
    4) How In-Depth is your knowledge of Pixelmon?
    Earlier generations of pokemon are specialty, but I know a good amount.
    5) Are you above the age requirement for staff. If not, why do you believe you are at an acceptable level of maturity.
    N/A
    6) Scenario: 2 Players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online, how would you deal with this situation?
    Tell both players to cease their player disrespect, then address the issue and try to find a solution.
    7) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?
    If I am able to, mute/kick them, if not, report to another online staff member.
    8) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?
    I've got real life experience in leadership/moderation positions such as ROTC and other leadership programs.
    9) How many hours a week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?
    I stopped playing for quite a while, however I started playing again on 9/30/19 and I've currently got 7 Hours and 30 minutes on Crystal, but it always depends on what I am doing that week.
    10) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you? (If you'd prefer to keep this private you can tell us if we decide to promote you)
    I have multiple tasks IRL that require my full attention, but I will be an active and responsible staff member.
    11) What timezone do you live in and at what times do you normally play the server? (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)
    EST - 2:30 - 9:00 PM
    12) Why do you wish to become staff on Complex-Pixelmon?
    It's a very fun server and from time to time when staff is not online I do still see people breaking rules, so I believe that it will be beneficial to not only me but the server if I were to assist in moderation.
    13) Please screenshot your /splaytime on your main server and link below to show your playtime.