Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums currently browsing
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

Key stone and Lures

Weskachu

Recently I've unboxed a random lure from the voting crate and I wanted to equip it, but for some reason I was unable to equip it. Besides having trouble with the lure, I realise that I didn't have the key stone equipped anymore even though I'm pretty sure you get a free key stone when you first join the server. I've tried to reconnect to the server to see if it was a bug and nothing had changed. pls help :<

Attachments

ImDutch

Heya mate,

I think you're still on the old version of pixelmon since our inventory gui's differ but I'll explain on both versions. For the keystone you'd need to click the icon I marked in the image below. Right under that ball, there's the lure slot where you can equip all sorts of lures.

Now to explain for if you're not on the new version yet which is Pixelmon 8.1.2, can be downloaded on the Technic Launcher if you search for Complex Gaming. It'd look a bit more like this below.

I've both marked the Lure slot and keystone slot, this could also be helpful to read: https://pixelmonmod.com/wiki/Key_Stone

I hope this helps!