Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

Land Claims

Status
Not open for further replies.

GankTurtle

So yesterday, I asked 2 staff members to remove a claim for me that has been inactive for more than 90 days. I think a ticket was made from one of the staff members, so I decided to claim the area near it so I can start making a new house. Now that I logged back on part of the base structure of the house got removed and so did my claim...

Xsuma

this has happened to me before because of lag of the server and when log off and log back on everything that is missing usually comes back to and i have my house and claim blocks if this doesn't work out please send me an email.

GankTurtle

this has happened to me before because of lag of the server and when log off and log back on everything that is missing usually comes back to and i have my house and claim blocks if this doesn't work out please send me an email.
Yeah it still hasn't been fixed yet

Link_TJZ

So yesterday, I asked 2 staff members to remove a claim for me that has been inactive for more than 90 days. I think a ticket was made from one of the staff members, so I decided to claim the area near it so I can start making a new house. Now that I logged back on part of the base structure of the house got removed and so did my claim...
Hey GankTurtle,

Apologies for your claim being removed! That is definitely a mistake on our part. If you could provide us with your IGN, the color server this occurred on, and the coordinates of your claim, then a member of our staff will help you out right away! If you feel uncomfortable sharing your coordinates/any information on a public thread, I completely understand. In that case, feel free to make a ticket on our Discord under the #help-and-support channel and we'll help you out from there. Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to let us know! Stay safe and healthy.

Cheers!

GankTurtle

Ahhh it's fine, I just wanted to let you know about it, The building wasn't small so I could just build another one. But I would like some of my claims block back because I don't think I got them back. I ended the day with 800 and I came back with only 850 on that day. Even tho the claim took up nearly 400 blocks.
IGN: Best_EGirlOCE
Colour/Server: Purple/Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.