Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

Legendary Despawn Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artic

Dear Complex Pixelmon Staff,
This letters intent is to make you aware of bug that affects the spawning and despawning of legendaries. I have heard rumors that you have discussed this issue in the past, so I hope this letter can persuade you to comeback to said issue. I have heard rumors of raikous, mews, and even necrozmas that have despawned in seconds. I myself, thought those were rumors and ignored them. Until I saw it for my own eyes today at 8:02 am, March 29, 2020. An azelf had spawned! I checked /lg, and I saw that the azelf had spawned on me. I couldn't believe my eyes. So, I attempted to find the azelf, and 30 seconds into my search, it despawned. I couldn't believe my eyes. I raged in the chat and a player told me to go to the discord, so I did. I attempted to gain attention, but soon into my rally a user told me that there is nothing the staff could do. So, that is why I came to the forums, to see if the staff can truly do nothing. I hope this letter can get the minumum despawn rate for legendaries increased to 10 min.

P.s. here is a screenshot.

2020-03-29_08.05.38.png

Link_TJZ

Hi Artic,

We completely understand and empathize that having legendaries despawn on players is upsetting and often irritating (as it has occurred to me as well). However, it is important to note that the legendary will spawn randomly in the loaded area around the player. If the player were to walk away from the legendary to the point where it is out of the loaded area of the player, then the legendary will despawn. We have addressed this situation before and have adjusted it accordingly, but we are not able to "refund" the legendary. Apologies for the inconvenience and frustration this may have caused you. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to let us know on the forums!

Cheers!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.