Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums currently browsing
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

Legendary Pokemon

CR34MY

How does this server handle the spawning of legendary pokemon? I was wondering as I see people everywhere with Legends.

KingJay

Manager
Manager
Staff Member
Legends spawn every 6hours with a chance for a random one to spawn every 2-6 hours! You can check when the last legend was with the /ll command

Link_TJZ

is there a message that pops up saying what legend spawn and in what biome?
Hey Frostphantom01,

There will be a message that appears in chat that will notify the entire server if a Legendary Pokemon has spawned, as well as the biome that the Legendary spawned in. In order to check which player the Legendary is closest to, run the command /lg. In order to see when the last three (3) Legendary spawns occurred, run the command /ll. If you have any other issues or concerns, please feel free to let us know! Stay safe and healthy.

Cheers!

Evilpixie102

How does this server handle the spawning of legendary pokemon? I was wondering as I see people everywhere with Legends.
If you don't already know, they may have purchased Lunar Crate Keys to get their hands on one. They also have the shiny option available in the form of Ultra Crate Keys. You can buy them as well if you wish to but do keep in mind that you also don't get to pick which specific legendary.