Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

Loading Complex Pixelmon

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotsietrotsky

I've been trying to play the latest version of Pixelmon for about a day now: I've installed the mod pack, allocated 2 gigs of ram, and installed offline 64bit Java. Yet every time I click play, I load for a bit, Technic Launcher closes, then opens up a few seconds later without displaying an error message. It could be that my computer isn't good enough to load it but when I try to play earlier versions it still doesn't work. I've got 6gigs of ram in total and a 3GHz Processor. Any help would be appreciated.

Link_TJZ

I've been trying to play the latest version of Pixelmon for about a day now: I've installed the mod pack, allocated 2 gigs of ram, and installed offline 64bit Java. Yet every time I click play, I load for a bit, Technic Launcher closes, then opens up a few seconds later without displaying an error message. It could be that my computer isn't good enough to load it but when I try to play earlier versions it still doesn't work. I've got 6gigs of ram in total and a 3GHz Processor. Any help would be appreciated.
Hey there hotsietrotsky!

I'm sorry you are having trouble with the Technic Launcher. To access some guides that will assist you with your problems, please click here. The guides will explain everything a lot better than I can; however, if you are still having issues, please create a ticket on our Discord in the #help-and-support channel and a member of our staff will help you right away. Stay safe and healthy!

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.