Pixelmon Forums currently browsing
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

Lost all my level 50+ pokemon after emerald gone offline

zorojuro23

Dear mods/admins,

Three days ago the emerald server shut down and today I jumped back on it and it gave me the starter menu. So I lost pretty much all my pokemon and I have put a lot of work and time in this. I ask you mods or admins to please put me back to my original state before the emerald shutdown. username is zorojuro23

Thank you in advance :)

Talonium

Emerald was reset, back to square one. Every player is to start again, with no Pokemon, money, items, builds or claims. (as shown below)

You can retrieve your rank, sure. Please open a ticket on our main Discord using the command $ticket open emeraldrank and link this forum post once the ticket is open. Feel free to tag me in it @Talonium and I'll assist you further.

zorojuro23

I have already continued on the blue server, is it possible to transfer the rank over to the blue one?
Thank you for the reply.

DonutEater2000

Dear mods/admins,

Three days ago the emerald server shut down and today I jumped back on it and it gave me the starter menu. So I lost pretty much all my pokemon and I have put a lot of work and time in this. I ask you mods or admins to please put me back to my original state before the emerald shutdown. username is zorojuro23

Thank you in advance :)

I also lost most of my Pokémon but in silver

vP_ug

i also lost some of my pokemans. i went to the trading machienenene and i put my pokemans in den de oda pokemaster person put der pokeman in and i lost mine pls help.