Pixelmon Forums currently browsing
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

Lugia/Ho-Oh not spawning?

FireSoul48

Hi, IGN _FireSoul48, Server Red.
Apparently Lugia/Ho-Oh don't spawn and it happened 3 times! Im confused on what's wrong and it's somewhat stressful. the last one was just recently and was the same situation as the other 3 times!

I exit my house to check apricorns, do steps or whatsoever, and i hear the usual "ding....ding ding" sometimes slow sometimes faster, and it comes from the tidal bells/the clear bell, so im guessing Lugia/Ho-Oh will spawn in the dusk, and so i stay near the bells, and this time i was literally one block away, so i wait...
the dusk comes and my pokemon in the first slot comes out by itself, like i got engaged by a pokemon, and in the screen appears rainbow stripes particles like something should be there, but no Lugia or Ho-Oh spawn.

Edit: I made in a single player world a prototype of my server house and bells position, skipped with time set the waiting time, and it worked, i got engaged by a Ho-Oh, so im pretty sure the problem is not my client or the bells position

Last edited:

MaddPuppers

Hello, thank you for all the information! It is much appreciated! Do you by any chance get an error of any type when it happens?

FireSoul48

Not at all, no message in chat or weird screens, the rainbow particles appears, my pokemon exit the pokeball like it got in a fight, but the bells stay there and nothing spawns, with no trace of the happening

MaddPuppers

Not at all, no message in chat or weird screens, the rainbow particles appears, my pokemon exit the pokeball like it got in a fight, but the bells stay there and nothing spawns, with no trace of the happening
Can you please tell us what zone this is in as well as your cords to the bell?