Explore the Community
Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums currently browsing
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

Make Dynamax Bands/features donor exclusive.

CobaltGlacier

as everyone by now knows, dynamax bands are only available by quests, and quests are disabled. so i figured that dynamax capabilities should be obtainable by donating X amount of money on the online store(either the official store for red, blue, yellow, gold, silver, crystal, emerald, and sapphire. or the pokerivals store for diamond and pearl.) that way, dynamax is available for anyone who wants to use it, especially in tournaments.

2BambooStews

Well, if only people who donate X amount of money can use dynamax bands in tourneys, then doesnt that make donating money give you a higer chance of winning? Like, if the only way to get dynamax bands thorugh donating, they should atleast be banned during tourneys.

CobaltGlacier

I mean, if this doesn't make it in the store, complex can always make an npc or something at spawn that gives everyone access to the quest. its quest exclusive by normal standards. besides, they already have a free shiny for whoever links a discord account with a minecraft account. so i strongly disagree with them making dynamax discord exclusive as well considering not everyone has access to discord. but thats provided they even make dynamax discord exclusive, which again, i disagree with that idea.

2BambooStews

I agree that they should add it somehow because it is unobtainable. If quests do not work, they can add it somehow, but I do not think they should make it p2w.

CobaltGlacier

I don't think it should be p2w or discord exclusive personally. they already have a discord exclusive promo, being the free shiny. p2w is already what this server is based off of, and i honestly dont think they would do a giveaway exclusive without banning the feature in tourneys alltogether.

FroggerTkL

IGN: FroggeDuck
as everyone by now knows, dynamax bands are only available by quests, and quests are disabled. so i figured that dynamax capabilities should be obtainable by donating X amount of money on the online store(either the official store for red, blue, yellow, gold, silver, crystal, emerald, and sapphire. or the pokerivals store for diamond and pearl.) that way, dynamax is available for anyone who wants to use it, especially in tournaments.
Quests arent disabled, they spawn in villages at dawn. I know because I play on Crystal and was able to do the quest.

AtlasTheFirst

Quests are not disabled, I have the dynamax band.