Explore the Community
Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums currently browsing
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

Making "/fly" a separate purchasable option besides the expensive rank?

Screamified

Hey there i have been playing on the server for the last week or so and i joined SycoTheGreat with his town (violet server). I can build pretty well if i say so myself, and wanted to help Syco build his town. But the problem is that building and walking gets annoying. "/fly" would make everything way easier to because you don't have to constantly walk around to your chest and easily adjust the build if something doesn't feel right or just doesn't look that good.

So i was thinking if the "/fly" command could be a separate purchasable option to give some players easier access to build in their community and hence have a nicer experience for everyone involved within the town.

Builds could be done way quicker so people won't have to wait on their home to be build.
You could even have it only be enabled in claimed zones.

I hope this could be taken into consideration and please leave your thoughts in the comments if you have any! Thank you for reading.

FortgunzCG

Hey there! This suggestion is really nice, however I would definitely recommend suggesting these via our discord, so more players can get their input in, alongside more attention and faster responses! have an amazing day :D