Mod application 10/07/2019

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Darth Yodi, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Darth Yodi

Darth Yodi New Member

1) What's your Minecraft username?

Darth_yodi

2) What is your discord tag? (Example: @Admin#1234 - ensure you've joined the Complex discord)

@Darth_yodi#6040

3) Which server do you primarily play on? (Red, Blue, Yellow, Crystal, Gold, Silver)

Red, Sapphire, most recently Silver

4) How In-Depth is your knowledge of Pixelmon?

Id say its fairly in depth at this point. Granted its only been a few months on this server, I feel adequately knowledgeable.

5) Are you above the age requirement for staff. If not, why do you believe you are at an acceptable level of maturity.

Yes, currently 25 years young.

6) Scenario: 2 Players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online, how would you deal with this situation?

Seeing as how I have a background in managing an entire department in real life, I'd pull them aside 1v1, ask each of them for both sides of the story, ask for witnesses in whichever matter, and apprehend accordingly.

7) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?

Ask for a consult from another staff member first. If warnings had been given I'd just follow by the Complex rules and jail, or ban, depending on severity or repeated attempts.

8) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?

21+ years of Pokemon experience. Started playing at 4 years old on the console release, and have been ever since. I am fairly new having only been on the complex server for four months, but have a fairly large grasp at it.

9) How many hours a week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?

On an average day I'd say a solid nine hours. Granted things come up, and being a working adult the work schedule gets in the way. I work 6 pm to 6 am cst Friday, Saturday and Sunday making me free for the week.

10) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you? (If you'd prefer to keep this private you can tell us if we decide to promote you)

I have a (almost) two year old daughter so If I am away from the keyboard a handful of minutes its generally because of that.

11) What timezone do you live in and at what times do you normally play the server? (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)

Central standard. I generally play 6:30 AM to the early afternoon.

12) Why do you wish to become staff on Complex-Pixelmon?

I just want to assist in making this the highest rated minecraft server. There are a few corrupt mods currently and I want to right that by being a solid stable point in the complex community.

13) Please screenshot your /splaytime on your main server and link below to show your playtime.

https://media.discordapp.net/attach...2019-10-08_00.09.03.png?width=1266&height=671

2. Darth Yodi

Darth Yodi New Member