Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums currently browsing
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

My levelup key is "fake"

budderzapdos

so i leveled up from level 2 to 3 and tried to claim the key, the problem is that when I go to use the key on the crate I get a message saying I was caught using a fake key and that it will be reported to admins and the levelup key just stays in my inventory. Im not sure if this is a glitch but if you could give me a fix I would appreciate it.

Thanks

blazingcrsuader

had this issue just now some guy on onther post said that during server restarts or resets all keys expire so use them as fast as you get them is the best thing to do just throw them away there is no fix for it and staff wont refund it but you won't get beand for it so its fine just trash the key

Xeliuss2k

Hey there @budderzapdos,

Yes, its true that keys get "expired" after some time, this is to prevent people from "Exploiting" as far as i know.
The only thing you would be able to do in this situation is throwing the keys away since they are useless at the moment.

PS: It does say that its getting reported to the admins, but as far as i know, nothing will happen since its a common issue and it happens alot by mistake.

**I'm not a staff member, nor do i represent one, I am just a player!**