Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums currently browsing
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

need help

coolboixd69

I just wanna know if I can remove all my data on the pixelmon server as I want to restart as I have used all the available servers

FroggerTkL

IGN: FroggeDuck
Ill go ahead and help you get started, just answer a couple of questions for me!

What is your IGN (Minecraft Name)?
Which server do want to restart on? (If you want it to be all of them then respond with "All")
And can you just provide a screenshot of it actually being you that is wanting the reset? We just want to be sure.

Once you answer these questions then we can move forward!

coolboixd69

Ill go ahead and help you get started, just answer a couple of questions for me!

What is your IGN (Minecraft Name)?
Which server do want to restart on? (If you want it to be all of them then respond with "All")
And can you just provide a screenshot of it actually being you that is wanting the reset? We just want to be sure.

Once you answer these questions then we can move forward!
Q1 my minecraft name is coolboixd69
Q2pixelmon server all version
Q3

FroggerTkL

IGN: FroggeDuck
We will need some sort of evidence that it is you wanting the reset, otherwise we could be resetting a completely different person. Screenshots are taken with F2 or and found via %appdata% after pressing the Window + R button, then you select .minecraft then screenshots.

coolboixd69

We will need some sort of evidence that it is you wanting the reset, otherwise we could be resetting a completely different person. Screenshots are taken with F2 or and found via %appdata% after pressing the Window + R button, then you select .minecraft then screenshots.
i send the screenshot

Talonium

Hey coolboixd69.

In the screenshot you need to provide; you'll need to say "I am coolboixd69 and I wish to be reset on <server>" - replacing <server> with the actual name of the server you wish to be reset on.

Talonium

Thanks for providing this screenshot.

I've passed your request on to a higher member of staff and they'll reply here when they've assisted you.