Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

New Running Boots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowpoul13

I built a pair of new running boots and about half an hour later accidentally unequipped them and they turned into old running boots. Diamonds are kind of difficult to get.

Daye

Hey there!

Unfortunately, new running boots have durability which goes down with the number of steps you take. Once the durability runs out they will turn back into old running boots.

Daye

ComplexHand

Yeah, you can only travel across 2000 Blocks before the boots will perish and become old running boots, I personally wouldn't use New Running Boots and will save up for Thunder Stone Armor for Mining and Running buffs. (y)

Link_TJZ

Hey Snowpoul13,

As Daye and DonnyDivine have mentioned, New Running Boots will give the player a 75% walking speed boost when worn; however, the boots can traverse approximately 2000 blocks before breaking and turning back into Old Running Boots. I would also agree with Donny that investing in Thunder Stone Armor is much more efficient than constantly creating New Running Boots as they will give you Haste and Speed. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to let us know on our forums or by creating a ticket in the #help-and-support channel of our Discord!

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.