Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums currently browsing
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

New to Game - Technic Login Issue

Jynvi

I don't have an existing Mojang account and any attempt to create one defaults me to logging in on Minecraft.net through my Mircrosoft email/account, which is the one normal Minecraft was purchased under.

But when I try to loggin to the Technic launcher (I already have it because a friend lent me his info to check the game out before getting it), and it always says I have the wrong information, when it's my understanding that even my Microsoft info should work?? I do have the Java version and all of that, just a bit lost on what to do from here, and my buddy's at work but can't figure it out either. No idea if this is even the proper place to put this but I can't really find anything else that can answer my question/or help?

Anything is appreciated.

Last edited:

Ayla2656

with a microsoft account you can't use the technic login you need to download forge for 1.12.2 and pixelmon mod 8.2.1d and install them on your minecraft launcher

Mexicutioner

I am having the same issue and I also tried installing the forge way instead of the technic but once I am in the lobby to pick red, blue, gold, etc. it says that i do not have the mod pack installed and it gives me the link for the technic so im hoping that i am missing somthing since ive already gone through the step by step instrutions and i feel like ive followed them to the letter but im just at a wall and dont know what to try anymore

Magnomman

I have the same problem. anychance someone can just link the modpack files so i can manually install them? honestly i feel like i missing out on a bunch of stuff and there isn't anything i can do about it. I tried to find a way around the technic launcher for hours lastnight.

Last edited:

Magnomman

i got an email explaining how to install pixelmon.. not the problem.. the problem is this modpack that is advertised all over your servers. I have everything installed except the pack. I am playing right now I need the "complex gaming" Mod pack. Technic launcher is no longer an option if you don't have a mojang account because you can't make one anymore and apparently there isn't a way around it. i have scoured their fourms.