Pixelmon Forums currently browsing
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

No egg is being produced

PieceOfSchist

u expect an egg to come out the second u put them in? if you do ur just dumb
when the "love eachother as much as possible" msg comes up, it means that there should be an egg. I've had proof of this with mons in the past (same type i'm trying to breed again), and when researching it says the same. You have no reason to be rude when you clearly don't have your own facts straight

Taikiy49

When I click both pokemon it says that they "love eachother as much as possible", which means there should be an egg in the ranch block, but there isn't.
Eevee is only normal type, so it looks like you have the correct environment with cakes. The weird part is that the pokemons should say "madly in love" instead of "loves as much as possible". Maybe check to make sure your pokemons are female and male? Otherwise I don't see any problem with the breeder setup.

2BambooStews

You could also try jut standing within the range of the ranch block for like a minute. I used to have problems where the egg wouldn't load as soon as I got in range of the ranch block, so I had to wait a bit for each ranch block to load before there was an egg, ~20-30secs.

vP_ug

Eevee is only normal type, so it looks like you have the correct environment with cakes. The weird part is that the pokemons should say "madly in love" instead of "loves as much as possible". Maybe check to make sure your pokemons are female and male? Otherwise I don't see any problem with the breeder setup.
cuz u need to upgrade the ranch and its unnecessary