Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums currently browsing
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

One week of waiting down. .

lostsoul64

I played on this server for a week and then reported myself a week ago for IRL deals not knowing that they weren't allowed ( was reporting a scammer and ended up banned x.x ), and during this time of covid-19 waiting for things feels as though time is running much more slowly. One week of waiting for a reply to my appeal down and I hope just one more to go (not rushing anyone just bored out of my mind). I have joined a few other pixelmon servers only to find that they are lacking in a lot of aspects that really make MC-Complex Pixelmon shine. Anyways missing your server and hope to get to enjoy it once more.

lostsoul64

I have already made an appeal, and am waiting on the outcome of said appeal. This was just a post made from boredom. Thank you though FroggeReborn

Talonium

Ban appeals can take between 2-4 weeks to be reviewed. Sometimes a little longer, depending on how many we receive. Be patient.

PlatinumEagle

I played on this server for a week and then reported myself a week ago for IRL deals not knowing that they weren't allowed ( was reporting a scammer and ended up banned x.x ), and during this time of covid-19 waiting for things feels as though time is running much more slowly. One week of waiting for a reply to my appeal down and I hope just one more to go (not rushing anyone just bored out of my mind). I have joined a few other pixelmon servers only to find that they are lacking in a lot of aspects that really make MC-Complex Pixelmon shine. Anyways missing your server and hope to get to enjoy it once more.
Trust me man, you oughta start making posts when you hit a few months or something