Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums currently browsing
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

Pixelmon Crashing

Talonium

I read through your log and I see you're running Mac OS X. The latest version of Java for that operating system is known to cause issues with launching Minecraft.

What I'd like you to try is uninstalling your current Java version following the steps in this guide.
Once you've done that, proceed to this link and download and install this version.

Let me know how it goes!

AtlasObsidian

I read through your log and I see you're running Mac OS X. The latest version of Java for that operating system is known to cause issues with launching Minecraft.

What I'd like you to try is uninstalling your current Java version following the steps in this guide.
Once you've done that, proceed to this link and download and install this version.

Let me know how it goes!
I already tried this method yesterday, and still to no avail. Despite not having many threads started in the forum here, I have a feeling a lot of people may be having this same problem. I am also running the latest version of Mac OS X and the recommended version of java. I also tried uninstalling and re-installing the mod pack, as well as the technic launcher, and none of those methods solved the issue.