Player Gyms

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by KingNeptune908, Jul 15, 2019.

?

Do you think there should be Player gyms

1. Yes, player gyms sound fun(player gyms better)

5 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No, player gyms sound like a bad idea (npc gyms better)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. KingNeptune908

KingNeptune908 New Member

Now I'm not a new player I have over 48hours on the server and I love it. I have even spent so much time into building a underwater house out of glass. Its massive. I have just cleared out a area for my arena and then it hit me. Why not make a water gym. So I asked 2 people a admin and a mod (no names),but they both said the npc gyms were fine. Here's the thing though it will be way more fun and more of a challenge to face a player then a npc whole only knows a few lines of code and that's how it fights. Also with player gyms there could be a lot more activity with gyms and people would be having so much fun building gyms then having new players to the server challenge them. Now to stand for this I feel that only staff should be a gym leader to make sure it doesn't get out of hand. This being said there would be a lot more active staff because they would be the gym leaders. At the same time when the gym leaders are not fighting they can be helping like any other staff. They could even have a custom nametag so people can see them in chat and ask them to fight. It could bring a whole new adventure to the server and even make more people join just to fight these gym leaders.

Yuro and yoro3000 like this.
  2. yoro3000

yoro3000 New Member

I have to agree on this one, I feel like player gyms are much more fulfilling, harder and when you beat them you have a better sense of accomplishment than NPC's ones. player gyms adds a lot more depth to the gyms system (tho I personally think the gyms should be created by the server, and be lead by someone who was accepted and tested for this role). In addition, I feel like this server had a very large active player base (and not too too much players playing on the same time, that can lead to a very long queue time) which would make it a lot easier to find players who are fit to be gym leaders, and who are active a lot of time. furthermore, I think it will help new players understand a lot of fundamental fight tactics which can be learned easier by fighting a real player, and it will add a lot more interaction between players, that can feel at some points as if you are playing alone in a single player world.

I really hope we can see in the future player gyms, and have fun trying to beat them :)

3. Yuro

Yuro New Member

I've wanted this on the server for so long it's unbelievable, to make sure people dont just remember their teams and counter it they could also have like 3 teams they switch around with, So much harder but more fun if you beat them, I agree.