Explore the Community
Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums currently browsing
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

Playtime Rewards

Hello, this is AstronomityRL i just wanted to know why can't we claim out playtime rewards even when we already claimed it months before the new update. I understand that when you claim a certain thing you can't claim again but I think it is very unfair for the people that play this game for a long time that complex is willing give people a lot of legend spins and lunar keys in just playing the game while others spent a lot of money. I feel like we should get to claim our past rewards for the playtime just one more time and i think this would be fair for other players that put there heart and soul into this game. So why caint we claim our new playtime rewards?

Zbigi

Hey there! Unfortunately we cannot give players ability to reclaim playtime rewards for players. That would affect in wrong way the economy. This is the decision and it will remain.

Hey there! Unfortunately we cannot give players ability to reclaim playtime rewards for players. That would affect in wrong way the economy. This is the decision and it will remain.
Well just trying to help the ogs of the game thank you for your response and service