Posting for Gamerkav Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by AlmostAdopted, Aug 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlmostAdopted

Staff Member

1) What is your Minecraft username? Gamerkav

2) Are you appealing a ban or a mute? Ban

3) What server were you banned/muted on? All servers

4) Please provide an explanation of why you were banned from the server:My friend and I were goofing around other servers. Along the way, I said that complex servers was the best. We didn't think that it would be such a big deal.

5) Do you believe this ban/mute was unfair? If so why?In my opinion, it was fair to ban me, but a permanent ban is too absurd for a starter like me. I didn't know that other server might affect the complex server.

6) Which staff member do you believe banned/muted you (optional)? Console

7) Why should you be unbanned/unmuted?I believe that I should be unbanned from this server, because I learn from my mistakes. Plus like I said, I didn't know that advertising complex server on other server woulld be a big deal. I'm sorry for the trouble I caused you.

8) Any additional proof or things to let us know! (Screenshots, Videos, Etc)

Please note: One ban appeal per Minecraft account, if you attempt to make more then one it will be instantly declined.

If your ban appeal is denied, you may make another one after 60 days.

If your mute appeal is denied, you may make another one after 30 days.

2. Hazzaaa

Hazzaaa Manager
    Staff Member

Unbanned. please make sure you dont do this again. we take advertising on our and other servers serously as it gives us a bad reputation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.