Posting for ItzaPig Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by AlmostAdopted, Aug 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlmostAdopted

Staff Member

1) What is your Minecraft username? ItzAPig

2) Are you appealing a ban or a mute? Ban

3) What server were you banned/muted on? Blue

4) Please provide an explanation of why you were banned from the server: Everyone was talking about about how bad the eco is and how awful pricelist prices. I was also one of the people in the conversation. The mods told us to stop and none of us did. I was muted and then came to complain on the discord. I was then directed to create a ticket, and did so. I talked to a mod very toxically and asked him what his profile pic was him and said hope not.

5) Do you believe this ban/mute was unfair? If so why? yes, i was being mega toxic and toasting the shit outta everyone but nothing would've ever happened if this server didnt have 2 dumb things. 1. gifting/giveaway 2. pricelist. These two things along account for most of the bans. I was looking through a couple of ban appeals and everyone was complaining about the pricelist.

6) Which staff member do you believe banned/muted you (optional)? Almost Adopted

7) Why should you be unbanned/unmuted? Because i felt kinda targeted. There were 4+ people all trashing the eco and mods and i was the one given the mute. Yes i was leading it, but def not the only one who didnt listen. I also think the mods are straight bots. All they do is say read /rules and rules are rules. They never give any kind of humane response. Big shoutout to jesus is the one helper hes def coolest helper

8) Any additional proof or things to let us know! (Screenshots, Videos, Etc) I guess the chat thing is discord which i no have no access to

2. Hazzaaa

Hazzaaa Manager
    Staff Member

Im not seeing that you are banned on the server, If you still cant log in please shoot me a DM on discord Hazzaaa#1651 so we can figure it out. But accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.