Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums currently browsing
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

Presents

yeetaf

Adding a /hint while looking for presents. I think this would be helpful and would encourage more players to find all of them.

I have 29/30 and have spent around 5 hours looking for them all and 3 for the last one. For example adding a feature as to how close you are to one you haven't found or a set of text that can direct the user to a location of where it could be.

Ethan0LPX

Adding a /hint while looking for presents. I think this would be helpful and would encourage more players to find all of them.

I have 29/30 and have spent around 5 hours looking for them all and 3 for the last one. For example adding a feature as to how close you are to one you haven't found or a set of text that can direct the user to a location of where it could be.
Sounds useful but some players really have found all 30 so maybe its more of a for the ones who really try hard and want it? But i would like something like that too.

ThonkEmoji

Hey there! This sounds like a suggestion that would fit really well on our Discord Server.
All you have to do is follow the instructions in the pinned messages in #server-suggestions-chat and it'll post your suggestion for everyone to vote on!
Link to our Discord: Click Here!