Sfariel Ban Apeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by tinypigG, Aug 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tinypigG

tinypigG Sr-Admin
    Staff Member

1)What is your Minecraft username? Sfariel

2) Are you appealing a ban or a mute? Ban

3) What server were you banned/muted on? Emerald

4) Please provide an explanation of why you were banned from the server First thing, Im new at this game Minecraft Pixelmon game. And I was surprised that its kinda cool and probably new on things and this is the first server I played on, and one when I logged on this server I was instructed to download this download that and the guides etc was on pixelmon.com/wiki so Im still exploring the game my first server was Emerald. And probably cooping on things up from basic to advanced while im looking on the pixelmon wiki I found this kind of sidemods stuff and yes before I installed it I was asking everyone on the server on the things I don’t know I even talk to a staff or mod on the emerald server and I mention the gameshark thing and it was said it was banned so, and I discussed always about the map or radar thing I ask why it was sometimes it was not working. And the mod said it was bug and or my internet connection was slow. And okay. Then I googled the pixelmon map there was so many types of it I got the pixel radar on 9minecraft website. And yes I installed it because I was annoyed on the default map/journey and by the way the default map was JourneyMap I only found this when I was banned. And I search the rules on the forums I can’t found so I was just shocked on everything. And one more the ban evasion. First day of ban 24hrs I was banned on emerald. Then after 24hrs I logged on the same server (emerald) I was on a jail that time. And then after that day I logged on and logged on red with pixel radar and journey map because on my first day of ban I removed the journeymap and only used the pixel radar and the 2nd time I put the journey map and pixel radar together because Im really

5) Do you believe this ban/mute was unfair? If so why? Unfair… This is my first time ban I only played this about 5hrs not sure about it. There was no rules on the forums about it and if it does make it an announcement in game and please fix the map. and refrain from using the pixelmon wiki since people are being aware of sidemods that can cause bans better to make your own post on forums.

6) Which staff member do you believe banned/muted you (optional)? FoxletCG

7) Why should you be unbanned/unmuted? I was pissed on the map and this kind of mod was on your side this should be fixed so players will not try to find other mods since to alter the journeymap or trying to fix it. 8) Any additional proof or things to let us know! (Screenshots, Videos, Etc)

2. Hazzaaa

Hazzaaa Manager
    Staff Member

Unbanned. Make sure you remove all banned mods from your client, We are very strict on that kind of thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.