ShintaChan New Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by ShintaChan, Oct 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShintaChan

ShintaChan New Member

1) What is your Minecraft username?
    ShintaChan
    2) Are you appealing a ban or a mute?
    Permanent Ban
    3) What server were you banned/muted on?
    Red was where i was banned from, but its the entire server.
    4) Please provide an explanation of why you were banned from the server:

I was banned for receiving a "mass giveaway" whilst it was me helping a friend move and store their items elsewhere.
    5) Do you believe this ban/mute was unfair? If so why?
    I don't believe its unfair, i realise that the staff were only doing what they needed to do to prevent the economy from being broken. I should've been extra cautious with what i was doing and at the end of the day it was my own fault.
    6) Which staff member do you believe banned/muted you (optional)?
    Henjo34
    7) Why should you be unbanned/unmuted?
    I do really enjoy this server and now that i've been banned for a while i'm starting to miss it, i would take extra caution in the future and no longer make any mistakes as i'd like to continue playing.
    8) Any additional proof or things to let us know! (Screenshots, Videos, Etc)

N/A

2. tinypigG

tinypigG Sr-Admin
    Staff Member

Appeal Accepted
    ShintaChan I have accepted your ban appeal. Please dm me on discord when you are able to get online as you will still be jailed as I need to check something when you get online, after that you should be all good. Also, take into account that if you break any more rules you will be perm banned.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to Dm me on Discord, FoxletCG#9112

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.