Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie Andy

Not to be rude by any regard, I am just slightly concerned about my recent staff application submission. It does say it will be reviewed by the following sunday, so I am a little bit worried. I've posted my application on Friday morning and it is almost Tuesday now. Again, I don't want to come off as rude I would just like to know the current status of my submission. Thank you. -Aussie_Andy

Talonium

Relax dude. If you haven't been notified on the forum that it's been rejected, then you can assume that it's still being reviewed. You've gotta take into consideration how many people actually apply for staff. They'll get round to it, just be patient.

Talonium

Just providing an insight as to why they may not have gotten round to reviewing your application yet. I, myself, have also provided an application but I'm far from concerned about it. I understand that staff are extremely busy with Admins+ being the ones that accept/reject the applications. You can be contacted at any time about it, as long as you haven't received a notification here on the forum saying it was rejected, you're still good to go.

Aussie Andy

You must have misinterpreted my response then. By concerned I was referring to just uncertain with the system and the time it takes for review.

Link_TJZ

You must have misinterpreted my response then. By concerned I was referring to just uncertain with the system and the time it takes for review.
Hey Aussie Andy!

No worries, that is a completely valid concern! So, typically we will try to respond as quickly as possible within a couple of days after Sunday (this depends on when you submit your application); however, it does depend on how busy our staff team is. But, rest assured, we will provide a response to your staff application.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.