Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

still banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caspar

i was banned almost a year ago made multiple appeals to no avail. i just made an updated one a month ago on this forum page and still no response. am i doing something wrong?

Link_TJZ

i was banned almost a year ago made multiple appeals to no avail. i just made an updated one a month ago on this forum page and still no response. am i doing something wrong?
Hey Caspar,

Apologies for the long wait on your ban appeal! To answer your question: no, you are not doing anything wrong. As long as you submitted a ban appeal on the forums, we will reply within roughly two weeks; however, due to these uncertain times and the number of ban appeals we receive, it may take a bit longer for us to read through your appeal. If you could provide your IGN and Discord ID#, we will try to provide a response for your ban appeal as soon as possible! Once again, we do apologize for the delay and would like to thank you for your patience in advance! Stay safe and healthy.

Cheers!

Caspar

Hey Caspar,

Apologies for the long wait on your ban appeal! To answer your question: no, you are not doing anything wrong. As long as you submitted a ban appeal on the forums, we will reply within roughly two weeks; however, due to these uncertain times and the number of ban appeals we receive, it may take a bit longer for us to read through your appeal. If you could provide your IGN and Discord ID#, we will try to provide a response for your ban appeal as soon as possible! Once again, we do apologize for the delay and would like to thank you for your patience in advance! Stay safe and healthy.

Cheers!
Hey,

IGN when I was banned: allentherocker (updated ign now: ShreksBakery)
Discord: caspar#0098

Status
Not open for further replies.