TheMC_Chicken's Staff Application.

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by TheMC_Chicken, Oct 5, 2019.

1. TheMC_Chicken

TheMC_Chicken New Member

1) What's your Minecraft username?

My MC username is TheMC_Chicken.

2) What is your discord tag? (Example: @Admin#1234 - ensure you've joined the Complex discord)

My discord tag is @TheMC_Chicken#4091.

3) Which server do you primarily play on? (Red, Blue, Yellow, Crystal, Gold, Silver)

I primarily play on Crystal but I am most comfortable with switching servers.

4) How In-Depth is your knowledge of Pixelmon?

I have a wide variety of Pixelmon knowledge because it been my favorite game every since I played my first time.

5) Are you above the age requirement for staff. If not, why do you believe you are at an acceptable level of maturity.

I am 14 years of age, even though I am under the age requirement. I truely believe that I am at the required maturity level for being a helper on the server because I am able to keep calm in stressful situations.

6) Scenario: 2 Players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online, how would you deal with this situation?

If two player were arguing and insulting each other, I would first ask what started the argument, then I would attempt to solve the conflict.

7) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?

If a player were consistently breaking the rule I would first kick them, and If they proceeded to keep breaking the rule I would ban them for one 1 hour, then to one day if they continued.

8) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not?

I bring to the Pixelmon community a large variety of knowledge.

9) How many hours a week do you normally play Complex-Gaming?

I play at least 70-80 hours a week.

10) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you? (If you'd prefer to keep this private you can tell us if we decide to promote you)

I attend a high school where I am a freshmen.

11) What timezone do you live in and at what times do you normally play the server? (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)

Eastern Daylight Time.

12) Why do you wish to become staff on Complex-Pixelmon?

I wish to become staff on the Complex-Pixelmon server because I love to help other when they need it.

13) Please screenshot your /splaytime on your main server and link below to show your playtime.

For some reason it won't allow me to link a photo, so i'll type what it says and it is all true.

2019-09-27 1h23m16s : 0s - 100%
    2019-09- 28 1h50m6s : 0s - 100%
    2019-09-29 1h50m32s : 0s - 100%
    2019-09-30 0s : 0s - 100%
    2019-10-01 0s : 0s - 100%
    2019-10-02 0s : 0s - 100%
    2019-10-03 4m44s : 0s - 100%
    2019-10-04 33m4s : 0s - 100%

Let me add once again this is all true and I do really care about position among the other staff.