Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums currently browsing
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

[Ticket] Shiny Eevee not shiny after capture

Battlegames45

At this current time, there is a problem on the server that is making shiny pokemon turn normal once you capture them. Luckily, I was warned about this, and called a mod and took pictures of the incident. If it's possible, I would like to get the shiny eevee, and a fix for this issue. A lot of people haven't taken pictures of their encounters and have no proof they caught a shiny.
The staff member who advised me to make this ticket was "ToxicMello" (Don't know if it's relevant, but I'll mention it anyway).

Attachments

Battlegames45

The 'Shiny eevee' wasn't a shiny, sorry.
What do you mean by that? In the picture, the Eevee I caught is clearly a shiny, but in the box it wasn't. I even confirmed with another player who has a shiny Eevee that it looks like that. The mod I mentioned also saw the whole thing. Unless you mean that it visually looked like a shiny, but it wasn't a shiny. I'm going to suppose the second one.

Aussie Andy

The picture is false, I have found over 8 shinies today which turned out as just regular pokemon. This is a known glitch currently, that wasn't a shiny you caught.

Battlegames45

The picture is false, I have found over 8 shinies today which turned out as just regular pokemon. This is a known glitch currently, that wasn't a shiny you caught.
The picture was taken during battle, not after I caught it. It's not fake. But I understand the glitch now, and that it only looked shiny, but it wasn't. Sorry for the confusion. Thank you.