Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums currently browsing
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

Ultra dimension

EzClapp_

I think the ultra dimension needs to be buffed. It is so rare and special and yet you can do nothing in it except hope to get lucky and find a ultra beast. I think it pretty stupid that you dont have permission to get the chest and pokeloot and build etc. I think that should definitely be possible because its so rare. I hope you guys could consider to change the ultra dimension a little.

EzClapp_

Taikiy49

From what I’ve seen at the ultra dimension, I do agree that there are very few little Pokémons there and not much interactions you can do. I definitely agree with allowing players to open chests and loot items, to allow players to have other things to do at the ultra dimension.

Pinches

Oh hey @EzClapp_ I think I recognize that name from when I played a few months ago!
I think one of the main appeals of the Ultra Dimension that you seem to be unaware of is the fact that HA pokemon are much more likely to spawn there. HA hunting alone has driven me to spend hours in the ultra dimension mapping waypoints and searching for specific mons.