Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums currently browsing
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

Unable to Access Blue Server

StenniStickArmz

I had a game I was playing on the Blue server. Updated everything with the new pixelmon update and when I went in, I noticed the game brought me directly into A Server. I assumed I was in blue, and that it had been wiped with the update. My son and I play together on Wednesdays which is when I noticed I wasnt on the Blue server anymore [I wasnt able to tpa to him]. When I disconnect and reconnect, I am briefly allowed to see the Compass that lets you choose your server. However it will disappear immediately and kick me into whatever server I had been playing.

If I do manage to right click fast enough and select BLUE it sits at Negotiating for minutes and minutes. I eventually have to force close Minecraft altogether. Is anyone able to assist perhaps?

Verannie_

Hey there! Apologies for the delay. So it sounds like you are using 9.0.11 version of pixelmon mod, that's why it connects you automatically to our 9.0.11 server called violet. If you would like to join blue, you need to change your pixelmon mod version to 8.4.2