Explore the Community
Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums currently browsing
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

"Unable to register you to the network, try again later" After restarting Minecraft because I was stuck in a battle that wouldn't end.

ItsPaz223

I was battling an NPC and after defeating one pokeman and nearly the second one, the battle didn't continue and was stuck during battle. As in it did not progress nor let me run or anything.
So, I tried to see if it was a visual error thinking I had won the battle but nothing. I tried to /hub to get out of that server, but my player model disappeared, and my camera was still where the battle took place.

I then decided to close my application and tried to reconnect but now every time I try to join it says "Unable to register you to the network, please try again later" without anything else to identify the error. I even tried to join Hypixel on that same version of 1.12.2 and I was able to join Hypixel.

Attachments

Verannie_

Hey there! This was due to network issues we had earlier, apologies for inconvenience! Currently you should be able to join again. Also when this glitch happen you can use /endbattle or /eb to leave fight without leaving the server

ItsPaz223

Hey there! This was due to network issues we had earlier, apologies for inconvenience! Currently you should be able to join again. Also when this glitch happen you can use /endbattle or /eb to leave fight without leaving the server
Ah okay thank you for letting me know! I'll be sure to use those commands in the future now, thanks!