Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums currently browsing
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

Unjustly Jailed

SoulSlayerXx

Hey there, I was playing pixelmon and was jailed for three hours for dextrading. I was writing in chat every so often if anyone could trade with me for my porygon to evolve. After about 10 minutes someone said he would trade with me. We went to /warp heal we traded and I got porygon2 then porygon z. As soon as these trades ended, me and this player were jailed and we were stripped of any commands or ability to play for three hours. Apparently the other player used a legendary for the trading which I did not know of, and that is why we were jailed. Now, i know three hours is not a lot but I am writing this because this seems so unjust to me. It seems unjust because when trading there is no way for the player to see if the other pokemon is a legendary and there is no sense for me to go check this pokemon on the pokedex to make sure its not a legendary, I believe that the person is acting in good faith and that he knows the rules as well as I do. So I accept the trade. I wrote to one of the senior admins on discord - Anubis - and he was quite cold to me, writing few words with very little information and using a logic which to me seemed very, well, illogical. I understand that this transaction ended up in a breaking of the rules, but you cannot expect every single player to know all 1100 pokemon inside and out and then administer jails or bans without talking to the people or hearing out what happened. These things are not just black and white. Now I have my gaming interrupted and my view of the server admins is completely tarnished. Writing this is the only way I can alleviate some of my frustration. I hope you understand this message and I hope to hear a reply soon!

Kind regards,
SoulSlayerXx

Attachments