Unmute for /msg?

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by HippoCG, Oct 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HippoCG

HippoCG New Member

1) What is your Minecraft username?
    DisgustingHippo
    2) Are you appealing a ban or a mute?
    Mute
    3) What server were you banned/muted on?
    Yellow
    4) Please provide an explanation of why you were muted from the server:
    Like always swearing in main chat and a lot of toxicity and behaviour,
    5) Do you believe this ban/mute was unfair? If so why?
    Yes and No, i do know im way too toxic and hateful, but the staff who muted me literally hates me, i dont know if he perm muted me for himself (if so i think he only did it because he hates me) or if he asked a a higher staff member to perm muted (then its completly fair and i dont think ill get unmuted tbh)
    6) Which staff member do you believe banned/muted you (optional)?
    KingJayson
    7) Why should you be unbanned/unmuted?
    I shouldnt lol, ive havent learned anything from my 2 perm mutes, i just think it could make thing easier to make me able to /msg, because i can actually /mail, which is the same thing but harder
    8) Any additional proof or things to let us know! (Screenshots, Videos, Etc)
    No, Idc if you reject this ill keep playing on the server until i get banned or something

GrizzlyHunter99 likes this.
  2. tinypigG

tinypigG Sr-Admin
    Staff Member

Appeal Declined
    Your mute appeal has been declined due to the fact that your appeal sounds like you don't care at all if you are unmuted and also it seems if you are unmuted then you will just break the rules again. You can make another Mute appeal in 30 days

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to Dm me on Discord, FoxletCG#9112

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.