Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums currently browsing
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

Vote creates plugin false keys bug.

mtndewv

Vote creates capable of creating "false/fake keys" when clicking then with an empty hand. Likely an error occurred while last player attempted to use creating a false duplicate key. According to the in game message when attempting to use one of these glitched keys an automatic report is made against the player, which in this case is a false claim against the player. I also suspect this is creating an abundance of false reports against players whom are unintentionally encountering this glitch. No files to be attached since this would be a server side issue. (note I have seen other reports on this however due to recent frustrations while encountering the glitch has invoked me to create an additional bug report in the hopes this may eventually be patched)

Noobtis

Any type of key can go expired after a certain amount of time Most common is if a server restarts your key ill be expired so best bet would to use it asap

mtndewv

Likely a server restart happened while a player was last using the create. I simply clicked the create with an empty hand and received a glitched key. I did not have a key previously. in any case the creates seem to be giving out false creates and confusing/reporting new players myself included.

mtndewv

I mean its possible but its a little uncanny that id pick one up just as I clicked the create. :/ ive had similar bugs happen on other severs so I assume its just a similar issue?

Noobtis

Hm strange. There has been alot of people who pick up expired ones which people drop next to crates