Tekkit Forums click to switch
Pixelmon Forums currently browsing
Feed the Beast Forums click to switch
Vanilla Forums click to switch

Pixelmon Forums

Pixelmon

whole team got deleted glitch

Zackyy24

I was playing casually after breeding my teddiursa's, I wanted to evolve scyther into kleavor, I bought the black augurite and then sent scyther out to evolve it, but it wasnt scyther, it was teddiursa, i sent mewtwo out, it was an teddiursa, swampert, it was an teddiursa, corviknight, ninjask and the last one gengar, all of them were teddiursas but on the slots were their own sprites not teddiursas and the pokemon names, i decided to disconnect cuz in pc nothing happened when i moved them in and out.I joined back, the team was full of teddiursa, opened my pc, no swampert, no mewtwo no ninjask no corviknight no gengar no scyther, i opened /overflow pokemon, nothing there aswell, I am pretty sad about my loss especially mewtwo since it was an 86% IV strong special attacker, he was my ace along with ninjask, an 79%, the others dont matter to me as much as them, i dont have proof when i got them but i got them in my dex.2022-12-16_14.10.53.png2022-12-16_14.10.31.png2022-12-16_14.10.16.png2022-12-16_14.10.10.png2022-12-16_14.10.02.png2022-12-16_14.09.58.png

MaddPuppers

Hello o/

Is there any way you can make a ticket on our Discord? We can help you faster there. :D

When making a ticket make sure to give your IGN(In Game Name), what realm(Red/Violet/Scarlet/Diamond) as well as any proof of the Pokemon stats if you have them.

Zackyy24

Hello, I didn't find where I should make an ticket on discord so i ll just say it here, My IGN is Zackyy24 and I am an player of The violet realm, sadly I don't have any proof of the pokemon I lost iv, but I remember their IV, mewtwo was 86% With Attack 31 SPA 31 and SPEED 31, the rest didnt really matter to me. Ninjask was like 79% but it had Atk , hp and speed 31, corviknight was like 65-70% he had def 31, swampert i dont remember but it was over 50 a little and he didnt have any perfect one, scyther was trash,and gengar was like 67%,I don't have any proof besides the pokedex that i owned them but i just hope you will believe me, Thank you for your service.

MaddPuppers

Hello, I didn't find where I should make an ticket on discord so i ll just say it here, My IGN is Zackyy24 and I am an player of The violet realm, sadly I don't have any proof of the pokemon I lost iv, but I remember their IV, mewtwo was 86% With Attack 31 SPA 31 and SPEED 31, the rest didnt really matter to me. Ninjask was like 79% but it had Atk , hp and speed 31, corviknight was like 65-70% he had def 31, swampert i dont remember but it was over 50 a little and he didnt have any perfect one, scyther was trash,and gengar was like 67%,I don't have any proof besides the pokedex that i owned them but i just hope you will believe me, Thank you for your service.

For future reference the Discord Categories are in this order.

Important info

Rules

Text Channels

Server Support

In Server Support
Help and support is where you cam make tickets.

Then so on with the other Categories.
Forums takes a bit longer to handle as time zone times are everywhere. :D

Someone will be with be with you as soon as possible. It may take some time as this is being done over the forums.