WTHellman's ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by Kingjay, Aug 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kingjay

Kingjay Admin
    Staff Member

1) What is your Minecraft username? WTHellman

2) Are you appealing a ban or a mute? Ban

3) What server were you banned/muted on? I was banned when playing on the Gold server. However, I am not allowed access to the entire server.

4) Please provide an explanation of why you were banned from the server: So my friend AddaWord and I (WTHellman) started playing Pixelmon for the first time and chose this this server two weeks ago. We have been really enjoying the game, and I have even done some IRL deals with two other people who play on the Gold server (Fallencar20 and AshleysSummer). For Fallencar20, I gave him the elite rank in exchange for in game cash and a legendary. For AshleysSummer, I gave her the master rank for bps, legends, and in game cash. I never questioned whether this was allowed or not, as I just started playing on this server two weeks ago. Anyways, since I never received any warning from anybody for doing these IRL deals, I decided to pay my close friend (AddaWord) $5 and exchange he will give me any cool pokemon that he receives from wondertrade. At all times, these were just non-bp pokemon, so I did not think it was an undersell or anything. However, just a while ago, I found that both my account and AddaWord's account were permanently banned, without warning. The description for the ban was "IRL deals." I had a “ticket” conversation on discord with some of the moderators, and I learned that the IRL deals I did for the rank upgrades were allowed, but not real currency like cash. We both understand that now, and we both really regret what we did. Its just that we are friends IRL and I gave him the $5 when he was hanging out at my house, so I really did not think too much of it. Once again, if we had even know a rule like that existed, as we are both noobs who came onto this server two weeks ago, we definitely would not have broken it.

5) Do you believe this ban/mute was unfair? If so why? No, I do not believe it was unfair. According to rule 29, which one of the moderators sent to me on discord when we were talking, I am not allowed to make real currency deals, so I am completely at fault. However, both my friend (AddaWord) and I just started playing on this server two weeks ago, and we were completely unaware that a rule book even existed. Had we known a rule like this existed, or if we even received a warning, we would have stopped immediately.

6) Which staff member do you believe banned/muted you (optional)? Redfox249

7) Why should you be unbanned/unmuted? I think we should be unbanned because we really did not know a rule like that existed. Since we are both friends IRL, we did not think doing something like that was wrong. I know that is not an excuse for breaking the rule, but we are just asking for some leniency, as we both do not really know what we are doing just coming into this server. That being said, I am always very friendly in chat and help others and new people like me when they are confused, so I promise I did not have any ill or malicious intent doing something like that.

8) Any additional proof or things to let us know! (Screenshots, Videos, Etc) I do not have access to the screenshots of our in-game chat because we are both banned. However, in-game, Redfox249 asked my friend AddaWord why he was giving pokemon to me. My friend told him of our deal, and he even said that if it is not allowed, he will stop immediately. A few minutes later, however, it said he was permanently banned. I went onto my account, and it said I was banned as well.

2. Hazzaaa

Hazzaaa Manager
    Staff Member

Unbanned. Please make sure you brush up on our rules as we are quite strict in that kind of area.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.