123hotdog1100 Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by 123hotdog1100, Aug 4, 2019.

1. 123hotdog1100

123hotdog1100 New Member

1) Whats your IGN? 123hotdog1100
    2) What is your discord name? 123hotdog1100#5174
    3) Which server do you primarily play on? Survival
    4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of Tekkit Classic? First mod pack i played and learned properly i know all the mods involved in it and love to play it
    5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting eachother and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation? Try to diffurse the situation and calm them both down and if not give them both a fair and equal punishment more than likely 15-30min mute and further action if needed after the mute has expired
    6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules? ask an admin or sr-mod if they think a perm ban would be applicable and ask them to carry it out if not then a temp ban for a couple days or weeks
    7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not? I have worked on my own custom modded server with some custom plugins and i have also worked for MineYourMind a massive FTB modpack network.
    8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming? in my freetime so normally about 15-20hours a week
    9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you? I'm a 17 year old college student studying computer networking with too much freetime and i want to help out this server network as it seems really good and has a lot of potential to grow in to a massive network i also have HTML, java, python and c++ exprience as well as windows fourm design