Alpacamadidlo Helper Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Konker3000, Aug 15, 2019 at 2:10 AM.

1. Konker3000

Konker3000 New Member

~Alpacamadidlo's Helper / Staff Application

1) Whats your IGN? : Alpacamadidlo

2) What is your discord name? : Lugenix#4586 (Contactable between 7am-12pm GMT)

3) Which server do you primarily play on? : Survival

4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of Tekkit Classic? : Redstoner who knows every in and out of Tekkit, being 18 means im a more than mature guy, over 4+ years I've self-taught myself everything. Along with that previously ran Tekkit Servers so am fully capable of Java script and nodes, plugins, listeners ect...

5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting each other and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation? : Both players just need to chill out and behave themselves, while punishing both players would be the first choice, the integrity of the server relies on the community its built, warning them simply is a slap on the wrist and a firm talking to remind them that Tekkit is an output for some people who come home from a day at work or school to enjoy the community, no one has the right to be bullied or disrespected on their beliefs and opinions.

Bare in mind that what is said will determine the outcome, racism and discrimination is a more serious situation that needs to be dealt with in a firm but reassuring manor to prevent players leaving the server, every player counts. However, there is a limit and players must be punished when breaking the rules, so kicks and bans can come into play depending on previous punishments.

Along with dealing the scenario its essential the server is kept unaware of the situation if within /msg as it can stir up further conversation that gets people on the banwagon to continue the arguing / insults.

6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules?: The player would need a "pull-aside" before punishment they need to be fully aware of the situation before being punished and are allowed their side to be said; while remaining 2 sided, some players deal with issues behind the game and each player must be respected in every way leading from this if the player has been given a chance to speak, he / she will be removed from the server and given a valid reason for the removal of the player, the player can raise an appeal for the ban.

7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not? : I bring a unique aspect of maturity and fairness to the server, while remaining server compliant and just to every player, along with that I bring various skills including more in depth functions of items within games of which makes it easier for players to be able to understand me. Not just that I bring a new sense of humour which I hope to introduce to more players and be able to welcome them into the community to ensure that they are satisfied with the player base and server.

I've moderated for several servers before hand that reached variously high positions on the Tekkit Classic List, of which I helped develop them and became staff manager on 2 of them, although I had to hand in my dismissal as my work life took over. I enjoyed the role not for the power, but for players to have a fair chance to say there own opinion and to ensure players have their own voice that doesn't hurt others feelings.

8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming? : I work full-time and am able to come on most nights for 3 hours (If not active within discord between 7am-12pm GMT) except Tuesdays. Roughly id say 18-20 hours a week.

9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you? : I can code in various languages, but don't get the most time to do finish large projects, I can code in VB++, C++, Java, Python, HTML, Lua. On the side I also do graphic design in photos and video but those are more of a hobby and wouldn't say im good at it.

10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)? : UK - 9pm-1am (Monday : Wednesday to Sunday) but always active on discord on my phone. Plus staff are more than able to contact me on my whats-app.