Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Helldrumz, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Helldrumz

Helldrumz New Member

Staff Application Guideline
    1) Whats your IGN? Helldrumz
    2) What is your discord name? Helldrumz#3477
    3) Which server do you primarily play on? Tekkit Classic
    4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of Tekkit Classic? I just came back to tekkit classic but I already did all content on multiple servers so I a lot of knowledge.
    5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting eachother and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation? I would mute both players and asked them to contact me on discord so we can sort this out.
    6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules? I would jail/temp-ban him and contact someone with a higher rank than me for suggestions.
    7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not? I bring my personal modpack experience and staff experience, I used to be staff on multiple vanilla servers.
    8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming? I just came back to tekkit so I wasn't online much, but I can say about 4 hours per day I can be online without a problem.
    9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you? If the staff team has any more in-depth questions about me feel free to contact me on discord.
    10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)? I am from Slovenia, Europe so so my timezone is +2 CEST.

2. Helldrumz

Helldrumz New Member

1) Age: 16+ No exceptions! (I'll be 20 soon)
    2) Active Player! (Online Often) (I can be onlie from 4-6 hours per day)
    3) Helpful and Knowledgeable Tekkit Player! ( I have a lot of experience with tekkit classic)
    4)Has/Uses Discord Often! (I am always on discord when im at my computer and I got it on my phone)