Calactic Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by Calactic, Sep 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calactic

Calactic New Member

1) Whats your IGN?
    Calactic

2) Why were you unfairly banned?
    I believe I was unfairly banned because I was I offering a guy, who was talking negatively about this server, another server. My server. I never gave away the IP however. I was going to get his discord and give the IP to him there because I was under the impression that only giving him the IP in game chat was a ban able offense, not asking if he would join it. If it is I'm sorry but I did not know, and if that is the case I'm begging for a second chance. I'm being punished for a crime I didn't know existed.

3) Who banned you and for how long?
    I have no idea who banned me. But when I attempt to login it says Banned: Advertising. I'm assuming this ban is permanent.

4) Why should you be unbanned?
    I believe I should be unbanned as I believe that what I was doing was not a ban able offense. I was only asking the player if he WOULD join my server. I know, from experience, that giving away another servers IP on another server is very ban able, but I have on multiple occasions asked if someone would join my server without being banned, and I thought this server had the same rules applied. Plus, I think a permanent ban is a bit extreme. Today I saw a person say the N word in the chat and they just got a warning.

Sadly I have no evidence of my innocence, sorry.

#1 Calactic, Sep 8, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2019
  2. Calactic

Calactic New Member

Don't want to sound like an a**hole but its been way more than 72 hours by now.

3. XDKTC

XDKTC Server Manager
    Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.