datpeen84 Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by datpeen84, Jul 10, 2019.

1. datpeen84

datpeen84 New Member

Hello!

My name is Jaden, also known as Datpeen84. I was banned approximately 4 minutes ago (date 07/09/2019).

My older brother Chris (kurotorvus) was banned. I played on this server a lil bit a long time ago (maybe seven or eight months). I was mistaken AS kurotorvus. He lives in university and thats why I was able to join without getting banned. I don't know exactly why he was banned (probably being an asshole) but I feel as if I was unfairly mistaken as him. I just wanted to play with my friend on tekkit. I don't understand why there would be any proof regarding as to how I could be kurotorvus, and I think the innocent until proven guilty applies here. I am not trying to cause trouble. I haven't played a serious tekkit classic run in years and would love to return to the only populated and respectable server on the tekkit classic server list. I was talking to the admin killer during the time of question. I asked my brother where his old city was so I can get a fast start. He said the town was called Bool City or something and that it should be unprotected. He told me to ask in chat if it still existed, where I was then accused of being my brother and his friend. His friend was who I wanted to play with.

Again, I see how there is no proof that I am kurotorvus. I share no ip. No in game name. I don't understand is all. I will hope that you see me a chance in just playing a simple game with the privilege of enjoying a strong community.

Thank you,
    Jaden (datpeen84)
    :)

2. XDKTC

XDKTC Server Manager
    Staff Member

mistaken for your brother ? funny you are using the exact same account.
    [​IMG]

datpeen84 and Salteeeens like this.
  3. datpeen84

datpeen84 New Member

ok unban me im christian now