masenie2 Ban

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by masenie2, Sep 5, 2019.

1. masenie2

masenie2 New Member

1) Whats your IGN? masenie2
    2) Why were you unfairly banned? i was blamed for griefing when i literally did nothing and want proof of this
    3) Who banned you and for how long? Killer45009 5 days
    4) Why should you be unbanned? i broke no rules, and i want proof of what i did as ic ant prove i didnt grief(innocent till guilty). and i did do what the admins said when they told me to abandonclaim which is more than what wish did when he did the same thing to my base. Youre being unfair and cruel to players who dont pay you.
    5) Any additional proof or things to let us know! (Screenshots, Videos, Etc) how can i prove i didnt do this, please prove to me i did what u said.
    also SchmallGuy said i raided him and stole his stuff like many other players after my ban. idek where he bloody lives.

Jaikia likes this.
  2. Killer45009

Killer45009 New Member

You had an issue with someone building next to your base, yet on multiple instances, you raided land you were trusted on and placed quarries down. We found multiple instances of you breaking blocks next to peoples claims. And after the second instance of someone reporting you for robbing them blind, which I validated with my block logger you were banned. You offered to help people with their bases and just looted them. Additionally, I found an instance of you breaking someone's quarry and leaving a 64x64 quarry on their base. You had no set home there. After you were banned, we found 2 instances of you griefing other people. Your ban appeal is denied. Once you serve it I suggest you stop this habit of yours because the next step is a permaban.

3. masenie2

masenie2 New Member

can i see the proof you have to back up any of these claims?