Mike's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Mikey, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Mikey

Mikey New Member

1) Whats your IGN? NartardJones
    2) What is your discord name? Mikey#7564
    3) Which server do you primarily play on? Survival
    4)How In-Depth is your knowledge of Tekkit Classic? I know most the important stuff like Power flowers ect, but always expanding
    5) Scenario: 2 players are arguing and insulting eachother and you are the only staff member online how would you deal with this situation? I would ask them both to cool it, try and find out the solution but if that doesn't work, i would verbally warn them and then mute them both for 5 minutes or so if they carried on
    6) How would you respond if a player consistently broke the rules? I'd ask if they were doing it intentionally, then verbally warn them, then a system warning if continued and then i'd tell a higher staff member
    7) What do you bring to the community that other applicants do not? I try to be creative, i'm honest (Even though your staff are), I always try to help as much people and answer as many questions as i can, i try to bring light hearted comedy and i always try to sound as nice as possible when answering questions
    8) How many hours per week do you normally play Complex-Gaming? 12-14 Hours
    9) Is there anything else the Complex-Gaming team should know about you? I put milk into my tea before hot water, i stay up until around 4-5 am so i'm on most of the day, I also dont go outside :p
    10) What timezone do you live in and at what times are you normally on (This is to ensure there are staff on at all times)? Western European BST, I'm normally on from 10 am to 4 am